1. Tunes that inspire! What are your 3 favorite pump up songs or podcasts to listen to while you get your sweat on? And tell us why you LOVE (or want to WIN!) a pair of AfterShokz new PINK headphones and stay #AwareWithPink while you sweat! My favorites songs are I just wanna run by The Downtown Fiction, This Girl by Kungs, and Tonight by Toby Mac these songs are great for pacing and they make me so happy. They give me a little extra push when I am struggling.
2. Give back!? Tell us how you will empower yourself and others throughout #BCA month — running, volunteering, fundraising, supporting someone in your life. Besides supporting the #awarewithpink challenge with Aftershokz, I am running each of my half marathons this month in memory of women in my life who passed away with breast cancer.
3. Be a self care advocate: How do you advocate for self care in your life? Or how are you an advocate for self care in someone else’s life? Yoga, meditation, education, spreading awareness…? Self care for me is fitness, a good ol happy hour sweat sesh at my fave bar. I put my headphones on and zone out to my sweat and weights playlist. Or I go for a quiet run and pray. I know I need to keep my mind right so that I don’t fall into old habits or negative thought processes.
4. Inspiring threads! What are your favorite products/apparel that empower you to get sweaty + strong! I loving all of the #prAnaFallStyle threads (get 15% off with PFS16MAMA at checkout, the new Sweat Pink tanks and all the pink things that are helping spread awareness for #bca… #wearpinkwednesday #AwareWithPink
5. Friends who inspire! Feature a friend / loved one that empowers / inspires you to make a difference in your own life or other’s lives. Make sure you connect with that special, inspirational person! Take a selfie with each other, whether you’re getting sweaty together or going on a coffee date! I am so luck to have amazing friends that understand my passion for health and fitness, and SWEAT! They also support my journey. I hosted my very first Fitchick Function and they came to spend the morning with me. So special to me to have my local Sweat Pink sister, be my family. Moriah and Sarah are pretty much more than friends to me, they are my sisters.
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by AfterShokz in an effort to spread awareness about their new Pink Trekz headphones, in partnership with Bright Pink to support and spread awareness around breast cancer awareness. All opinions and words are my own. I truly appreciate all of the brands the support the Sweat Pink community.
Please use the above, fill it in and make it your own. Or come up with your own Friday Five and show us how you stay Aware with Pink – for a chance to win a pair of Pink Trekz Titanium headphones from AfterShokz. xoxo
Sweat ’til you Shine,
|Follow Along with our challenge on my instagram|