I can’t believe this is the last week of the #BosuStrong challenge! I am a teeny sad. But truthfully, I am also a little happy! No, No not what you think! I am happy because the #fitfamily campaign is next! And you will get to see my kids shine while learning to use the Bosu Sport! If you wanna order one for your kids before it begins here is the link and I even have a code BOSUSWEATPINK15 for you to get the FREE kids DVD featuring Brett Klika. Trust me, he is one the best kid’s fitness gurus out there, I have taken his Spiderfit Kids class! It is the perfect chance for you to include your littles in your fitness and maybe even win a BOSU BALL, they have them in HOT PINK too! Plus how much fun would it be to see your kids excited about working out with their mama?!? TONS OF IT! But before that starts, let’s be the star one last week!
This week is the very last week of the #bosustrong challenge that has inspired me to push harder. Before starting the challenge, my goal was to inspire others to get out of their comfort zone and now that we’re in the final week I plan to dig deeper and bring my A game!
This week we’re focusing on the things that make us BOSUStrong. Here are the 10 things that make me #BOSUStrong:
- I am- a woman of integrity.
- I will- always share my story, with hopes it will encourage another woman to go for her goals and fight for herself .
- I never- miss an opportunity to meet a new girl at the gym, it is scary place when you don’t know anyone.
- I do- deadlifts or flip tires, to get out of my head .
- I love to- practice inversion yoga, it challenges every muscle in my body and takes real focus. I have to quiet my mind and align my bones, which forces me to
- I am inspired- when I see mothers teaching their children to be healthy .
- I love to- encourage others to find their strong.
- I have a- bit of an obsession with music. I have over 900 songs on my phone and 28 playlists. I listen to mostly Christian music. Rap is my favorite.
- I am proud of- accomplishments in fitness. I went from a torn right trap and neck muscles and never running a mile to pushups,13.1(2X) and headstands.
- I hope to- someday be a personal trainer, group fitness leader, and eventually own a community gym.
So I want to know – are you #BOSUStrong? How?
The daily prompts are below. You can also follow along HERE.
Week 4, SHOW US YOUR #BOSUSTRONG! (10/5-10/9):
(Make sure you tag @Bosu_Fitness on Instagram & @BosuFitness on Twitter):
- Monday, 10/5: It’s #moveitmonday. Show us how you’re moving it this Monday. #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: Y’all know we love to #jumpjoymonday! Show us your BEST jump shot and tag @BOSU_Fitness @FitApproach #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink #ad
- Tuesday, 10/6: It’s #tempotuesday! Show us what makes you #BosuStrong! @BOSU_Fitness @FitApproach #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink #ad
- Bonus: It’s #triceptuesday and we want to see what makes you #BosuStrong. #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Wednesday, 10/7: Planks, planks and more planks! Plank it out and show us how you’re #BosuStrong @BOSU_Fitness @FitApproach #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink #ad
- Bonus: #workitwednesday, show us how you’re workin’ it this Wednesday and tag #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Thursday, 10/8: It’s #totalbodythursday. Show us your favorite total body move – the one that truly makes you feel #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: Give us a #tbt of your favorite moment of this challenge #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Friday, 10/9: #FreeFriday. Show us your #BOSUstrong! #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
Notes: You do not need to own or have access to a BOSU to participate. By participating you will have a chance to win a BOSU and other fun prizes. And please, if you are using a BOSU throughout this challenge, never stand on your BOSU with the dome facing down (images or moves down on the BOSU incorrectly will not count during this challenge). We would also love to see your Bosu ball used with shoes, if you would like a chance to be shared on the main Bosu Fitness Instagram page! Safety first! xoxo
Sweat ’til you Shine,